The Music Tapes have been traveling around performing bedtime lullaby shows for a while and stopped by The Cabin last night for a special performance of songs, carols and stories. Here’s what you missed:
- blessing Antonia’s sleep pillow with a filmstrip of elephants
- the greatest gingerbread man choir in Richmond, Va.
- the miniature mechanized organ player
- a “living present” that had to be passed around the whole night.
- banjos being played with violin bows
- singing sheep
- stories of Sylvester Stallone being a fruit hanging champion
- a bubble machine that showered the crowd in a sea of bubbles
- stories about being friends with the dark (we were blindfolded for this one)
The video below won’t do this show justice.
Video removed by request.
And listen to “Majesty.”