RVA Magazine is putting together the first-ever RVA Video Music Awards.
Beginning in March, RVA Magazine’s readers will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite music videos by Richmond artists, in a variety of different categories.
But first they need submissions. Artists of all musical genres are invited to submit their videos to RVA Magazine for entry into the nomination process.
Rules for submissions are as follows:
– Videos must have been released since Jan. 1, 2013.
– Maximum video length is 10 minutes
– Submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Video Music Awards Submission: [artist], [title of video]”
– Please include credits for artist, producer, and director, as well as a description totaling no more than 250 words
– Videos should be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo, with embedding enabled
– Deadline for entries is March 3rd.
Get cranking on those submissions. It’s going to be great. I’m already deciding who I’ll be wearing for the red carpet premiere.